while you makin the servers hack proof......

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Dangerous10K

Armed and as always Dangerous
Nov 26, 2000
please consider this maplist i know i know "ill make my own dam maplist"im sick of the official maplists that everyone uses
o by the way make sure this is a sixteen person server for these monster maps
without further a do the snipers masterpiece maplist
your probally gonna need all realmaps map packs for this but im not sure
Maps[0]=DM-INF-ChandlerAve.unr
Maps[1]=DM-INF-ResearchSite.unr
Maps[2]=DM-INF-Azteca.unr
Maps[3]=DM-ToTheFront.unr
Maps[4]=DM-OrientalWilderness.unr
Maps[5]=DM-INF-Macedonia.unr
Maps[6]=DM-INF-Margarita.unr
Maps[7]=DM-INF-ReturnToTheKillingFields.unr
Maps[8]=DM-INF-CollidingWorlds.unr
Maps[9]=DM-INF-Crossfire.unr
Maps[10]=DM-INF-Relics.unr
Maps[11]=DM-INF-ManorFarm.unr
Maps[12]=DM-INF-Remagen(Day).unr
Maps[13]=DM-INF-Island.unr
Maps[14]=DM-INF-ExtremePrejudice.unr
Maps[15]=DM-INF-Nananima.unr
Maps[16]=DM-INF-Scramble.unr
Maps[17]=DM-INF-Trenches.unr
Maps[18]=DM-INF-Severnaya.unr
Maps[19]=DM-HuntingCabin.unr

PS
man tothefront rules what an awesome map
and if ya dont implement this maplist ya must be fearing this...

Dangerous10K

Armed and as always Dangerous
Nov 26, 2000
come on admins do it for the improvement of the entire infiltration online commuinity,so far maplists are stagnent heres a typical maplist....

kosovoday
atoll
aztecalight
sicily
kzakastan
chasm
peru
sicilynight

then heres where people get wiley and servers vary

siberia
_______
docksidemilled
________
extreme predjuduce

when peoples idea of custom is "well ill change the lineup by having siberia instead of dockside thats when i think the maplist trends need a change

official maps should make up 45% of maplist selections not 97% like it is right now
and another thing the custom maps people pick always seems to be the same

bunkers,relics,gallery,for some reason that stupid doublevision

cant people put something decent like crossfire thats a good map and wasnt played out back in march cough sicily cough sorry raekwon i love your maps but even im gettin sick of my favorite map kzakastan

it seems like until they startin advertising the realmaps map packs on the news page the infiltrations maplist are gonna consist of the example i posted earlier

its almost as bad as normal UT where people just pick a preset maplist and most servers seem to use that

MadWoffen

Soon! ©
May 27, 2001
Belgium
www.bifff.net
AFAIK lots of new official maps will come with the next release (the desert pack ?). Not everybody can have all maps, unfortunately.
I remember on AFA2server, lots of ppl playing in an official map, then we switched to island...from 10+ people we only was 3 in Island... :(