Which would you choose: Twins vs. Mother/Daughter

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Twins or Mother/Daughter

• Total voters

TheShiningWizard

Because it's more fantastical.
Jun 26, 2000
I'll take the mother/daughter. I've always had a thing for older women. That, and banging twins would get repetitive after a few hours. Variety = good.

Dank

Mac Guru
Sep 18, 2000
Genesis 1:12
For me, I'd rather have an older, more experienced 'mum' and a sleeker, more pure body of the daughter. Balances things out . Two of the same would be kinda boring and they'd do the same things..(well, not neccessarily, but that's just my logic ). Anyways, mother/daughter has my vote.

Geipedo speaks the truth.

Ranger 223

MS Paint Pimp
May 26, 2002
does it have to stop at twins? how about triplets? ;) ***** sucks after it ****s out a 5 pound piece of flesh IMO......

Jagdtiger

[UMC]Shadow
Jan 13, 2003
Visit site
Would this be "I had my child when I was 18" mother or an, "I had this child to celebrate my 50th wedding anniversary" mother?

Also, are they identical twins?

chuckus

Can't stop the bum rush.
Sep 23, 2001
Visit site
i know two hot identical twins and one is my close friend (but still flirt) and her sister comes to me for boy advice (and still flirts). HELLO!