Where's my map?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rukee

Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!
May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
They are keeping your maps seperate from the rest of the maps in the data base!!;)

how many times do you need to be told?????
the data base will not get updated till NC3 comes out....so that might be months now!! If you want to dnld your map or have others dnld it RIGHT NOW.....submit it to file planet...... I know I know they suck! but you have little choise.

Astyanax

GotoState('Coding');
Originally posted by Rukee
They are keeping your maps seperate from the rest of the maps in the data base!!;)

how many times do you need to be told?????
the data base will not get updated till NC3 comes out....so that might be months now!!

Yeah I know, I know... but it's been 3 months now and still nothing... makes you start wondering..... :hmm:

Anyway, I've uploaded the map at www.stealthdp.com .... they make it available for download the second you upload it. :p

Hadyomama

Big Ol' Ass-Hat
Dec 24, 2001
Satan's Pooper, CA>
Visit site
If you are so dissatisfied with customer service here then stop paying the bill

Not a customer, never have been, never will - some things just need to be pointed out, even to the blind/deaf/retarded. And @ +/- .02 (probably less) per post,

I doubt I'm paying ANY bill............

Hadyomama

Yes I did.:D

Last edited: