Where too, for art thou!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
So i was wondering,th emods been out a while now, i made sure i gave some slightly over critical responses in your other thread in the general area, but i was wondering what's happening with the mod now, are you going to push in any directions or contemplating new ideas or so?

This mod is very promising, so just overly curious i suppose! Heh heh!

Parser

Hello
May 7, 2002
England baby!
fraghouse.beyondunreal.com
We were gonna leave it at version 2 and carry on with another project (maybe some single maps, and then work on Night Hammer, SP mod, at the same time), but we decided that the community response was so good that we would keep ploughing on with it. :)

The next version will feature:

* New weapon models (for weapons such as the BS69, Riot shotgun, Yichus cannon, etc)
* Objective-based maps (puts a more defensive edge to stuff, like Underground is now also an Objective map, where if monsters get through the portal that you are defending, you lose the match. Simple stuff like that, but it makes players more willing to defend)
* More maps (of course)
* Improved maps (well, yeah :p)
* More weapons, vehicles, more content, etc.. basically, anything that's created instantaneously!

We still want to push ourselves and work hard on this mod. We will take suggestions on board, but at the same time we want to retain the "fun" element that we set about making this mod to achieve. :)

bcwood16

Baz_uK
May 25, 2004
www.bazutmaps.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk
Hi,

Just to say this MOD is great, its amazing setting up a server and playing with friends. Its good to hear you are to carry on the great work :)

I started mapping about a year ago, made a ferw maps, but never released them, as there are so many anayway. However, i have decided to creat maps for this MOD as its well worth it. When i have finished two maps and tested them properly with friends i will pass them on to you, hope fully if u like them and if it helps, ur more then wellcome to use them. I wish to help support this mod.

Also that idea of protecting a point is great, i was going to suggerst sometihng like that. looking forward to that fully

Kepp up the great work, always willing to help with mapping, if needed

bcwood16

Baz_uK
May 25, 2004
www.bazutmaps.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk
Hello again,

Ok one of my maps for ur mod is coming along nicely now, basically finihsed it, but just testing it as much i can before releasing it, make sure no nasty bugs are around. A small problem though, i have the minigun turrets set up in a few places, all the bot paths are done, and bots navigate well.....so do the monsters :) However, i have notices none of the bots have used the minigun turrets? Will they use them in this mod? I have tryed a few things, including putting a use button by it, hoping a bot wouls use it and then as it does find its self in the minigun :)......but it dun work. I could very will be doing it wrong!? but any help would be great.