where to upload

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
G

I finally finished my map (just couldn't look at that thing for the last week). Anyway, where can I upload it to?

Lost

G

Should I just e-mail it to one of them, or is there a map submission address?

Lost

RegularX

Master of Dagoth Lies
Feb 2, 2000
Chicago, IL
How big is it Lost? If you need a place to post it for people to download it (dunno if the realmaps guys want 1MB emails, you'd have to ask em.), especially for beta testing and stuff, email me. I'll send you my work address and you can email it to me there. I can upload it to inkless.com at work.

Just remembered. If you want to send it tonight, I can have it available by tommorrow, as I live a sad life an will be at work on Sunday /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

[This message has been edited by RegularX (edited 03-04-2000).]

Buddy_Pickle

Fffeeerrrtt!!!
Jan 30, 2000
West Jordan Utah
www.myextralife.com
Send the file to the following FTP address:

ftp://al
blue.gif
l123@209.90.101.252

(You can only upload to this site. It will not let you delete or create new directories.)

Let me know if you have any problems...

BuddyPickle www.planetunreal.com/realmaps