Where to get DM-INF-Grozny?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DeadEyeNick

Dec 30, 2000
No, I have not Dloaded the monster. :)
I'd just used fileplanet's search engine to look for the map but with no result.
werid

Olethros

Functional alcoholic
Originally posted by Los Pescados
It's fixed. My dumb ass uploaded it to the wrong place. *sigh*

If by "wrong place" you mean FilePlanet, I fully agree. :D

Why don't you add a list of mirror sites to your page? FP is always too busy! The Italian server never, ever works, and the US server usually have a medium-sized city's worth of people queued up.

vedder

See This Needle? See my arm...
Jun 10, 2001
www.myextralife.com
Visit site
Originally posted by Olethros

If by "wrong place" you mean FilePlanet, I fully agree. :D

Why don't you add a list of mirror sites to your page? FP is always too busy! The Italian server never, ever works, and the US server usually have a medium-sized city's worth of people queued up.

hahahaha i loved that fileplanet jab! :) Oh and i used to think the milano one was broken but it is an ftp server... you have to have a client like cuteftp to access that.... be warned the max dl i've gotten on that server is only 20 k/s . peace

LCJr.

Apr 14, 2001
Visit site
The fileplanet Italian mirror always works for me, too bad every download I've ever got from there has been corrupted and unusable:(

Los Pescados

Infiltration Team Member
Nov 3, 2000
Surrey, BC, Canada
Is anyone here a gamespy hosted site? Didn't think so. It's non-negotiable. Our files hafta reside on fileplanet servers.

As for adding mirrors, in addition to fileplanet. Maybe someday, but don't bet on it.

FilePlanet is getting better.. you just have to use it during off-peak times. Some nights I can fetch a cool 300+ KB/s from them, so..

Mike

carnivore

Built For The kill
Feb 6, 2001
israel
DOWNLOAD GROZNY!

Dam this is a fine map!!!!

Its much better than relics!
Angelheart should take some lesons about bot pathfinding from Mr. gezzer!

Great map

[121st]Burton

full-auto SIG abuser
Feb 7, 2000
I really like the new download system.
Its better to wait 5 or 6 minutes and have a download rate of more than just 10 kb/sec (of 98 possible).

R.Flagg

Feb 15, 2000
Visit site
Los Pescados, I've been trying to play Trainsplatting, and I'm having the same trouble with the texture files.

Is there any chance you can help me with that too? When you have time.

Thanks.

DeadEyeNick

Dec 30, 2000
I;ve played Grozny. Pretty awesome.
Old Geezer 's really good at CQC maps. Exellent textures too.
The only drawback is UT's fire. :rolleyes:
PS. is it just me or do the MP5 works wonder in this map?

carnivore

Built For The kill
Feb 6, 2001
israel
The only drawback i had with this map is the fact that this map is heavy!, and sometimes the game is slow, but i can live with that.
I think the mapers dont need to put so much texture on there maps, eye candy and all, but what about gameplay?

BTW- i used my M16 with m203 and played solo vs 5 bots...