Where the Foooook is everybody?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Mar 6, 2004
toky said:
Hello all :D Glad to see development of UTXMP is coming along. I just hope people are playing. Gonna go through the huge task of installing UT2004 from CD. Just to play the latest version of XMP.

Does the server listing work?

I know from memory with u2xmp there was like 2 or 3 servers with players in it the majority of the time. How about in UTXMP? Where does everyone play?

Really glad this game model is still being worked on. The model itself has much to offer. I just hope the ut2004 engine isn't hindering progress.

-toky
;)

Yo man, you wanna bring nR back from the grave? i have a thread on this to revive us and go into the fall cup on the nR forums, what do you say? i got assault/shinzon intrested. Asfar as players...usually BBF have between 4-8 players...sometimes 10-16 BBF play but not alot is it that populated...sometimes euro servers have players...between 4-6.

Last edited:

Skaxis

Oct 25, 2003
Everett, WA
Visit site
Hmmm

I think if your a a USA player and you are looking for some games early in the morning, go to MF server, in the evening, you will wanna go to BBF server probly. I have to admit I haven't spent time on any other servers tho... perhaps I should visit more servers :) I bet that when BBF gets full (and it has happened - 18 peeps), there COULD be 2 servers goin, BBF and an overflow choice :).