1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Where did Red Fist's anti-MLK thread go?

Discussion in 'Other Stuff' started by oosyxxx, Jan 16, 2006.

1. Cat Fuzz

Cat Fuzz Qualthwar's Minion. Ph34r!

I think thats what happened. :confused:

2. Nachimir

Nachimir Crony of Stilgar

Apparently, the shooting of MLK gave black people an excuse to keep banging on about slavery, and if they didn't do that racism would just go away immediately.

So we were told. It's an amazing trick of logic that will change your life forever. War, poverty, cancer: stop thinking about them and it will be like they were never there.

3. IndySkyz

IndySkyz Don't F with me! Biatch

I did get to read the thread before it was deleted, and I didn't see anything racist about it, hell you talk about giving up the OMG my great, great, great, great grandmamy was a slave already, and all of a sudden you are a Racist. Don't let these guys get to you Red, what I have found on these forums is just a lame Dogpile mentallity, instead of looking at what you have to say with intelligence, it's just bash the Racist because we say so. There are more sheep than lions in the world.

PS. to Betteljuice, As you can plainly see if you are reading this, we do have the right to Freedom of Speech, but yes the Admins here have the right to remove it, but it has still been spoken. Nuff said.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2006
  4. ReD_Fist

ReD_Fist New Member

Guess I would have to pm you to explain, but it is, was the truth.I bet if I hammerd Lincoln on his designated holiday, the thread would of stayed.
    But I thought I made some good observations and wasn't racist.

Besides I grew up in a very mixed nebiorhood,at least 5 races and no trouble with any.I also went to both christian school till 8th grade and public to 12th.
    And worked in that same area like 1 block away for another 15 years, a total of about 30 years in a heavily ethnic neiborhood.
    And I can be a racist if I please, but here typing "MLK" seems to be enough for funky thread deletion hehe.
    Nachimir is close, but much left out.

5. Btljuice

Btljuice New Member

Again, no you do not. How can you say that there is Freedom of Speech in one breath, and turn right around with the next breath and say thet the Admins/Mods have the right to remove it? Just because it was spoken, doesn't define Freedom of Speech. It was STILL CENSORED AFTER THE FACT! That is NOT Freedom of Speech.
    The First Amendment exists precisely to protect the most offensive and controversial speech from government suppression. The best way to counter obnoxious speech is with more speech. Persuasion, not coercion, is the solution.
    Freedom of speech is understood to outlaw censorship. The fact that Reds thread was CENSORED tends to back up my stance that you do NOT have Freedom of Speech here.

Do you even KNOW what Freedom of Speech is? Let me find the definition for you:

Technically, the Admin/Mods here represent a form of Government; the Benevolent Dictatorship I mentioned earlier, as their word is Law.
    Now if there were true Freedom of Speech here, do you think Reds thread would have been deleted?

6. MassChAoS

MassChAoS echo "NaliCity";

The thread was deleted. I don't think Freedom of speech had much to do with it.

7. Rukee

Rukee Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!

You just put yourself in that same dogpile buddy. Welcome to feeding time at the zoo!!

8. Balton

Balton The Beast of Worship

Which boils down to "I'm such a racist that I don't even enjoy a day off that I'm owing to a black dude". well, congrats on redefining narrowminded even narrowly-er.

9. SpiritWalker

SpiritWalker Tattooed Beat Messiah / Prime Mover

If you didn't already know, a simple tracert will reveal where the actual "NaliCity" computer is.

a simple samspade lookup will also tell you who owns it and how to contact Pete

10. ReD_Fist

ReD_Fist New Member

try this
    http://www.officerecovery.com/freeundelete/
    Balton, I am not allowed to rebutt your comment on this subject, but your incorrect about that.

11. ReD_Fist

ReD_Fist New Member

I think I did that once, was somthing like com.nk or somthing.

12. Btljuice

Btljuice New Member

And that (your link) has .... what, exactly, to do with this discussion? You make no sense whatsoever dude

13. ReD_Fist

ReD_Fist New Member

Man you aint a very sharp wit at all, like DUH

14. Btljuice

Btljuice New Member

Oh now THIS is rich. You insinuate that I am the dull one, when you are the one making erroneous claims about something you obviously know nothing about. You are one funny fellow, yes indeed.:lol: :rolleyes:

EDIT: I really should resist getting into a battle of wits with an unarmed person

15. ReD_Fist

ReD_Fist New Member

:hmm: seems that "god complex" strikes again.:violin:

(I have both arms)

16. Btljuice

Btljuice New Member

I rest my case.

17. Mister_Prophet

Mister_Prophet .

I hate black people. They are lazy and always show up to work late.

LOLZ omfg racism delete teh thread OMG.

18. Reign

Reign The only candy with the Petey crunch

You promise this time?

19. SpiritWalker

SpiritWalker Tattooed Beat Messiah / Prime Mover

you were wrong

20. Balton

Balton The Beast of Worship

hey spirit, long time no see.

'Sup buddy?