when will the fixes be out

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TRAPPER

Jan 31, 2000
SOUTH AFRICA
Visit site
just want to know when the fix for the bot aims and so on will be out. doging and strafing does not work. even when you put their skill level, accuracy and so on way down they still hit you when you move around like a funky chicken

------------------
DO ONTO OTHERS BEFORE THEY UNDO YOU

INF_Neo

Infiltration Sound Engineer
Nov 30, 1999
Heidelberg, Germany
Visit site
Funky Chicken! lol, I love that word.

The standart answer would be: when it's done!

But I, with all my enthusiasm, would say: soon

Or: I don't know

------------------
Neo
I N F I L T R A T I O N
Sound Engineer

Derek

Feb 1, 2000
FL, USA
Visit site
Not only bot accuracy but general weapon accuracy as well right? I love the full auto 100% accurate sniper-mp5 you guys have developed, but I don't think it really works with that little thing called realism.

It is fun having headshots with the pistol from all the way across CTF_Face. It would definitely not hurt INF if there could be an option for accuracy.

Actually, you *should* put in some sort of accuracy variable for server admins to play around with.

INF_Neo

Infiltration Sound Engineer
Nov 30, 1999
Heidelberg, Germany
Visit site
You can trust us.
The accuracy as it is right now is just a beta. The team didn't work at it at all. That's why the bots are all sharpshootsers.

In V3 with the new reticule system, this will come to an end anyway. Just play Rainbow Six or Rogue Spear if you don't know what I mean.

Unknown_Gamer

Jan 30, 2000
Longville, LA USA
Visit site
oh i hate that MP5 of serp. but the shotgun was fun.

playing the bots with low skills can be fun after a hard day of fragging your buds, but it can burn you out. (like the burnout you get from playing a really good game too much)

i like the camping set all the way up myself. i have a love/hate thing with it.

hmm, stayed on that topic, now didn't i?

(sarcasm)

Corin

Jan 26, 2000
San Jose, CA
Visit site
If you could make the bullets star to wobble and fall as their speeds reduce that would help a whole hell of alot with the accuracy. Would that be too hard though? Too much extra work for the computers to do or something?

Beppo

Infiltration Lead-Programmer
Jul 29, 1999
Aachen, Germany
infiltration.sentrystudios.net
Well, the first version of 'ballistic projectiles' is included now. So your pistol is not that accurate for long ranges anymore /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif aso aso.
We don't say that these projectiles are 'real' ballistic ones, but they go down to the ground after some time, and I used real values and ported them into UT script. Well that wasn't tooo easy, cause you will never find a map large enough to get everything 'real'. So I used the real values and 'faked' them down to fit into the UT 'reality'. Its working fine in the moment, but as said before, we don't want to claim that this is 100% reality, just the first step to get realistic ballistic projectiles working /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif

Beppo

------------------
Lead-Programmer of the Infiltration Team

Beppo's ControledDeath