whats your fav music to listen to while fragging?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Dr.Quake

Nov 21, 1999
Canada eh
smileygames.8m.com
I'd like to start an online survey of what everyones fav music is to listen to while fragging in UT or Unreal. Please contribute to this survey in the form of post only I would like no e-mails for convience purposes.
thanx in advance

------------------
Dr.Quake
"The doctor is in"

wiz4ha

Jul 7, 2000
i usually keep in my quake2 cd, thats features rocking music by the great band, Sonic Mayhem ( www.sonicmayhem.com ), or my Stone Temple Pilots ( www.stonetemplepilots.com ), Headstones ( www.headstones.com ), Red Hot Chilli Peppers ( http://redhotchilipeppers.com/intro.htm ) (preferably Blood Sugar Sex Magik or One Hot Minute) cd's. so much good music out there, but thats what I listen to.

then again, i think i need the cds for Unreal and UT for the game to run.

bullet2.gif

WiZ
Smileygames.8m.com

I used to listen to Tool for the first two quakes (I don't play the latest installment), but I haven't extablished a cd for UT. I hate techno, which seems like the natural choice for that game. I like Rage with it tho. Usually I forget to put a CD in anyway.
:3) <--- me with a funny nose or funny moustache, whichever

bullet2.gif

Ask the carney folk to get it, they're great climbers!

Zaccix

Truth, by Banksy
Nov 10, 1999
London, UK
Enya's kewl (I like new age stuff), Kenny G well that guy can rock a sax, Seal's got a great voice, but BACKSTREET BOYS? /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif I suppose everyone's taste is unique /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

I don't listen to tunes while playing UT because I use a headset.

bullet2.gif

The sidewinder sleeps tonight....and frags tomorrow!