whats yo desktop lookin like?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Warm Pudgy

null
Feb 18, 2001
just wondering
what does your desktop look like?

*lets try and keep the shots moderatly small

(BoD) nepenthe

Sayee Lo
Aug 23, 2000
Denton, TX
www.nepentheisland.com
Wow, you're 5/8ths of the way there. Covering the screen in icons, I mean. Here's mine:

(BoD) nepenthe has posted a link to this image:
desktop.gif

namu

Bleh.
Dec 21, 2000
Dinae Mensa, Tharsis Regio
namu.free.fr
I don't remember how it looks like, i only see it during an instant when i start up my computer... There are just so much things open... Anyway i'll try to take one full day to save everything, shut down every process and close all windows. ;)

darklite

Apr 3, 2000
resized from 1280x1024.. this was about as small as I could get it without it looking totally ridiculous.. most of that stuff on the top left is usually collapsed, but I thought I'd expand it so it was a little more interesting :)

Mr_Lynyrd

I am the PuF Lurker... kookookachoo!!
Feb 7, 2001
BFE, Tenn.
pretty cool, but....

Dudes, some of y'all need this little freeware utility here to make your desktop's icon text transparent, to get rid of the little boxes under the icon. Get it, try it, like it.