1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

whats goin on

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sky's Dragon, Jul 2, 2008.

1. Shattered_Steel

Shattered_Steel Birthed of Destruction

What's scarier? Dev's old post, or that Ice just noticed it?

Though I think I speak for the entire clan when I say we miss our Devy-Poo. Drop in every now and again to let us know you're alive, buddy!

2. TAZTG

TAZTG Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference

Amen to that.. I would also like to see Ice stop by TS more and do some fragging.

3. Iceburgs

Iceburgs The Iceman Cometh....

You know, I thought the post sounded familiar! I just noticed it as I was going through the new posts. That's what I get for clicking on the header instead of "go to 1st new message".
    Taz, I would love to. It has just been really tough lately finding time for "me stuff". It's also quite hard to justify playing UT for the "me stuff" when I should really be looking for a job. I will try to play with you guys this week, though. Hopefully I will have a little over an hour tomorrow evening!