What' with the new format ????

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SWITCH

Nov 25, 1999
BUFFALO
Visit site
WTF is going on here? I can't believe this new format? Why did they change?

It was so much easier to respond and read through all the other messages before!!! I want the old format back!!

TheRock

The Official BuF MASCOT
Nov 10, 1999
Smackdown Hotel
members.ud.com
The Rock is sick and tired of all the whining. This forum is much better than the original In fact this forum is simply
electrifying. The People's Forum is Rock Approved and thats all that matters!

------------------
The Rock is without a shadow of a doubt the most elecrtifying poster in PlanetUnreal Entertainment in the world today.

Thrakkorzog

Nov 11, 1999
Visit site
Hi Rock! Wow, I'm a big fan of yours. By the way, my name is...

bullet2.gif

"It's 'Thrakkorzog'! With a 'K'!"

What do you mean? It's been like this forever!

HOHOHOOHHOAOHAHHAHAOHAOHoahohAHOAOHAhAHOoahohAOHAOHAOHAOHOHAOHAOHOHAoHAOHAOHOHaOHAOHoHAHOWHOWOHOHWOHWOHWHOWHOWOHWOHWOHOHEOHOHEOHEOHEoHEHOROHEOHEEHoHAOHAEoheohahhafkfdkjkjaaa

*Donkya Bwoy is running in tighter circles*

JUAUJAUAUAUJAJAJAUAJJAJFDJJJJQWJWJQWJAFJAFJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHWERHIERHIAEIHAOIHOAHIOAHIOAHHIAHAHIOHIOAHIOAHIOHIOAHIOAHOIHIO

bullet2.gif

The Monkeys are ruining my concentration by punching each other in the genitals. I tried to stop them, but they just punched me in the genitals. At first it was funny, but now it's just annoying.

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
I still say screw this queer UBB crap and go back to the green monolith format! w00t!

SWITCH

Nov 25, 1999
BUFFALO
Visit site
I stand corrected.

This format is MUCH BETTER!

Thanks for bringing this thread back after 4 months L_S and making me look like and idiot! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Pope

Jan 21, 2000
Visit site
*Donkya Bwoy stops, then two men in white come and take him away*

bullet2.gif

Bless me Lord for I have sinned.
It has been one Quarter since my last confession.
During this Quarter I have fragged more than 7,000 people.