What will be different this time?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
Just curious as to some of the things you guys that are working on WT will put into the game during this beta test or later on into it.

Also those that are playing the beta currently what do you want to see in it and what do you think of it so far?

Zlal

New but not improved.
Nov 4, 2001
Exeter
Prehaps it will feature members of the community rather than UT characters.
Prehaps not.

Zlal

New but not improved.
Nov 4, 2001
Exeter
Ciced said:
Wonder if you could incorporate adrenline somehow?

yeah
you gain some after you win a fight, then once you get enough you can fight someone with an advantage...

Rens2Sea

Total Exp: 1338 > leet
Aug 22, 2002
Lelystad - Holland
1. I like to see the ability to sell/trade items with your buddies so you don't have to hurry like hell to buy the item in the trade list. (Just got my self a WidowMaker from a buddy for 8000 cr :D).

2. Clanmatches!!!!!! :D Being able to team up with ppl to create teamgames. :D

Bot_40

Go in drains
Nov 3, 2001
York, UK
Please also split the trade page into several pages. It's getting too long. Perhaps even items which haven't been bought in a day or so.
The main problem is the page is too long. Often people beat me to cheap items simply because the page takes 5-10 seconds to load on 56Ghey :p
(Annoying to see someone just beat you to a 2500Cr lightning gun when you know that it's just because the page takes so long to load :p)

Bot_40

Go in drains
Nov 3, 2001
York, UK
Another idea. How about instead of using the target scanner or the damage amplifier as a regular inventory item that you have to use it might be better off as being an option to use them when you select your weapons and attack style for a match. (obviously only if you bought them)
That would make it easier to chose to use them for a specific match when you challange people and prevent them from being used in the wrong match when someone else accepts your challange just as soon as you use the amplifier in your inventory.

Last edited: