What The F***?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Adelheid

Bernstein
Jan 23, 2008
Nowhere.
wait!

Stop everything!!!!

There is no reasonable explanation how you came across that video in the first place.

"Videos being watched now"
"Featured videos"

Or he probably just checked out the related videos of the Manga video he was previously watching.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

I'd be more worried about your prejudice than people being able to express themselves the way they want. :eek:

Because black people turning themselves white to be accepted is something to be worried about, but Asian girls thinking they have to carve chunks out of their faces in order to be pretty is A-ok, right?

Google: blepharoplasty (Commonly known as asian eye surgery)

Iron Archer

Holy ****ing King of Trolls
Mar 23, 2000
Obamaland
Here is an Asian chick
300mi6_69.jpg

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
Ding! Ding! Ding!

Because black people turning themselves white to be accepted is something to be worried about, but Asian girls thinking they have to carve chunks out of their faces in order to be pretty is A-ok, right?

Google: blepharoplasty (Commonly known as asian eye surgery)

It's their choice. Nobody's forcing people to do this.

Adelheid

Bernstein
Jan 23, 2008
Nowhere.
Basically, this.

Adel:
Feel free to go tell AngelMapper you think she shouldn't have gone under though. :eek:

If Angel Mapper gave a crap about other peoples ideal of beauty/whatever she would not have done what she had done. What Angel Mapper did was not out of a superficial need to be accepted, or caused by some kind of personal vacuum that could only be filled by bowing to external pressures and influences.
Personally, I salute her; She, ironically enough, has the balls I wish for.

[edit]
I'd chew you out for twisting my words, but quite frankly I have become used to people on the internet misinterpreting faceless words. Sometimes I remember it's not their fault, like now.
Sometimes I wonder if what people see reflects peoples own personal prejudices.
Seriously, why do you people suppose I am so open about my "instabilities" and their root cause? Because the people around me, virtually or otherwise, need to understand that I think differently, I work differently.

Siberian Bull: Head down, snort, annihlate everything in your path in a blind rage... :D

Last edited:

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
I'd chew you out for twisting my words

Yet you're creating words and thoughts for this girl who obviously just has a thing for make-up. You're also doing it for any other Asian girls who have done anything similar to this while in reality their motives could vary widely.

But no, just because it has to do with making their eyes look bigger it can only be this one reason you've created for them and you freak out and jump to conclusions about it.

Also I still don't see where I twisted you're words, I was just proving a point. The only difference in the two operations is the body parts.

Last edited:

Adelheid

Bernstein
Jan 23, 2008
Nowhere.
Yet you're creating words and thoughts for this girl who obviously just has a thing for make-up. You're also doing it for any other Asian girls who have done anything similar to this while in reality their motives could vary widely.

No, I'm voicing concerns, fears, and anger over a rising trend for young girls to want to carve chunks out of their faces, a trend which I could not understand how it started untill I saw this video.

As for motives: Some use the surgery to correct a very real problem (The eye thing can cause permanent headaches and such), but most (esp Japanese girls) simply use the procedure to conform to an artificially created ideal of beauty.

But no, just because it has to do with making their eyes look bigger it can only be this one reason you've created for them and you freak out and jump to conclusions about it.

Jumping to conclusions? You know this subject has been discussed on this forum before, right? I remember a certain Japan obsessed member confirming that this was indeed a very real and very worrying trend.
I'm not jumping to conclusions, I'm just jumping up and down, pointing at where the trend seems to begin (something I did not know until seeing that thing on the fron page of Youtube).

Also I still don't see where I twisted you're words, I was just proving a point. The only difference in the two operations is the body parts.

The twist is that you say my words come from prejudice, paranoia and bigotry, whereas my words come from a very real concern, one that I am not alone in holding.

So, do you understand me now, or should I prepare myself from yet another insulting assault from the forums resident crank?
Seriously, if I thought what you say, don't you think I'd have balls or the stupid to say it straight?

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
Maybe you should do this on a forum with more Asian chicks on it. Maybe they will fellate you for your white knighting!

Interbellum

I used to be a man
May 17, 2008
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYlFN_zeHEI&feature=popular

One of a series of videos made by some asian girl who seems to think that all asian characteristics are ugly.

She looks WESTERN. That's the point! A growing number of asian "beauty" gurus are telling girls that if they want to be attractive they have to remove their racial characteristics.

Well, the prettiest 'ethnic' girls tend to be the ones that look the most 'western'. There seems to be a pretty broad consensus about that, and trying to deny or suppress it in the name of political correctness or whatever is just as stupid as claiming that 2 + 2 = 5.