What superhero would you be?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

What superheo would you be?

• Batman

Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Superman

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Spiderman

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Wonder Woman(uh girls only please...)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Captain America

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hulk

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • The Flash

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • other

Votes: 14 36.8%

• Total voters

spm1138

Irony Is
Aug 10, 2001
Visit site
Lobo owns you (Ya Bastich!).

Well, personally I always liked the X-Men, but they're all angsty and troubled and ****, so I wouldn't BE one. Except Gambit. He was cool. Apart from being French. Bishop was pretty mean, also. I would say Beast, but wanting to be someone covered in blue fur might make me look wierd.

FiringAimlessly

NOT going to waste another minute on CS!
Sep 18, 2001
Originally posted by smithnwessun
SPawn is a superhero ?
- Tights, comic book, non-proper-noun name, superpowers, exaggerated musculature... yeah, he's a superhero. :p

NotBillMurray

It's Suntory Time!
Mar 11, 2001
I think I'm going to start the countdown until someone asks why the Ambiguously Gay Duo aren't listed.

Dank

Mac Guru
Sep 18, 2000
Genesis 1:12
WTF kind of poll is this!? No Bluntman and Chronic!?
rastaopt.gif

Scuddie

I am probably better than you.
Sep 29, 2001
Sacramento, CA
Visit site
Originally posted by Monk_Zero
I think I'm going to start the countdown until someone asks why the Ambiguously Gay Duo aren't listed.
Do they have the infamous Saikyou fighting style?? I thought not. Besides, the X-Presidents are way better than Ace and Gary.

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
Originally posted by Gholam
Can't I just be Daffy Duck?
:lol: I think I prefer Wiley E. Coyote (gotta admire the way he keeps on going ;))
or Bugs Bunny ...
or Droopy ...
or Roadrunner ... (*meep* *meep*)

MadWoffen

Soon! ©
May 27, 2001
Belgium
www.bifff.net
But Daffy Duck is also a real super-hero. He doesn't have super powers but a lot of gadgets, like Batman. I don't remember his name in english. Here is the cover of a Brazilian comics of him (yes, I'm a comic collector and I have thousands of them from many countries, including Brazil and Argentina).