What organisation is this?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Molgan

T-minus whenever
Feb 13, 2008
Sweden
www.apskaft.com
they have a little more than 600 employees and has the following employee statistics:

• 29 have been accused of spouse abuse
  • 7 have been arrested for fraud
  • 9 have been accused of writing bad cheques
  • 17 have directly or indirectly bankrupted at least 2 businesses
  • 3 have done time for assault
  • 71 cannot get a credit card due to bad credit
  • 14 have been arrested on drug-related charges
  • 8 have been arrested for shoplifting
  • 21 are currently defendants in lawsuits
  • 84 have been arrested for drink driving in the last year

Which organisation is this ? Answer below.

It's the 635 members of the House of Commons of the United Kingdom, the same group that cranks out hundreds of new laws each year designed to keep the rest of their countrymen in line. Great crew! :D

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
One must set an example, should one not ?

Last edited:

anaemic

she touch your penis?
Jan 7, 2002
london, uk
i believe this is largely true, but i think i need some sort of source for confirmation for most of that

also made more than 2 businesses bankrupt indirectly? pretty much every new law written is going to ruin some businesses

Zarniwoop

is cool
Jan 20, 2008
Ceredigion, UK
It'd be interesting to see which offenders are in which parties. For instance, are the majority of 'drug related charges' in the lib-dems etc.

WaitForTheRain

Feb 26, 2008
UK
Well at least they're making it clear to people how to break the laws that they make so that they don't make the same mistakes ;)

Lruce Bee

Transcending to another level
May 3, 2001
Sherwood Forest
What, you accuse me of making more than 2 businesses bankrupt indirectly?! :mad:

:lol:

No, No, No.
Show me a clean cut politician from any country and in any government and I'll retract that statement - they are where they are because of this kind of behaviour.
If you're going to make a list then you might as well throw in members of the entire world power base since I can guarantee it will read a who's who of crime and corruption.

Lruce