What is your favorite animal?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DeadeyeDan[ToA]

de oppresso liber
Mar 2, 2000
Tucson, AZ, US
www.clantoa.com
Sharks and owls... both have extremely good senses and reflexes. They can hunt without using vision at all, if need be. Hippos are cool too, because they look harmless, but in defending their young, mother hippos have been known to chomp crocodiles right in half. Baboons for the same reason; pink asses and funny faces, but piss one off and you're in for some pain.

Plus those gigantic south-american crabs, that climb trees and eat coconuts... one of those claws could crack open your head with little trouble... just plain freaky.

So to recap... I don't know.

Trak

Rampant Suicide Machine
Mar 19, 2001
Nashville
www.uglymachine.com
Cats, big cats, small cats. Cats are cool. Grace, style, cunning, humour, ferocity all in one furry package.

Second are snakes. Beautiful and effecient. Not very affectionate unless you set the air conditioner on high though. :)

Dank

Mac Guru
Sep 18, 2000
Genesis 1:12
I'd have to say.....

The Trouser Snake.

With the Beaver pulling a close second.

chefico.gif

Battosai

The Great Southern Thread Killer
Jun 6, 2001
Roaming
The North American Wolverine. A one man wrecking crew.:D
If we can include fictious animals. Dragons man.

the vrrc

noexistant user
Jun 16, 2001
Visit site
All hail the mighty......

Chocobo! Wark wark wark! I even have the dance from Final Fantasy 7 memorized. But, if it has to be REAL, I like cats. I had a kitten that killed himself, and my dog thinks she's a cat.

Mario Huana

Apr 2, 2001
England
Visit site
Not Sharks, Sharks scare the Bejeezuz outa me ...! Say, who here seen Deep Blue Sea? (Jaws indoors)

Saw some prog on TV where they went out to sea somewhere south of south africa, trailed a 'seal shaped' bodybeard behind the boat....

After a minute or two (literally) A 20ft ****ing shark came up from behind it underertimating its mass, and flew 15ft clean out of the water..

so yeh, where was i?