What is this?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

XepptizZ

What are you lookin at...
May 17, 2004
In solitude
The thread didn't clear up a lot. I'm just not grasping the idea of a sub-forum for a weird alien chick. No wonder this sub-forum isn't visited a lot.

ReD_Fist

Sep 6, 2004
Michigan
"the Vaults" is my secret warehouse ware I have all the newest superfast computers,even the new fastest one in the world from IBM.
There is a crew there making maps on all engines and many games all 120 employees creating new games maps and new 3d engine under my instruction.
We also employ the best gamers from around the world,and we are starting an ISP
RF.net free to be online only if you prove you have certain game titles.
"the Vaults"

XepptizZ

What are you lookin at...
May 17, 2004
In solitude
The Vaults of Red Fist, Muhahahaha. Nhe, Vandora has more boobs. Srry red but ya got outboobed, I prefer Vandora.

AMmayhem

Mayhem is everywhere
Nov 3, 2001
NaliCity, MI
Visit site
ReD_Fist said:
"the Vaults" is my secret warehouse ware I have all the newest superfast computers,even the new fastest one in the world from IBM.
There is a crew there making maps on all engines and many games all 120 employees creating new games maps and new 3d engine under my instruction.
"the Vaults"

Not on NC. EVER! :p

And the vaults remain closed. Even to some with a key... :con:

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
ReD_Fist said:
"the Vaults"

MEEEEP

Sorry, but you are in error!
A "04" isn't allowed to have any secret hide-outs, warehouses, rooms, stashes (whatever etc).
Any attempt at doing so will make you receive the ultimate punishment: Being eviscerated, skinned alive and hung upside down at a flagpole.
While we throw buckets of salt at you.
And poke in your eyeballs with toothpicks.

24/7

[DecoY]

Phat out of hell
Nov 6, 2001
MIA: please find me
NeoNite said:
MEEEEP

Sorry, but you are in error!
A "04" isn't allowed to have any secret hide-outs, warehouses, rooms, stashes (whatever etc).
Any attempt at doing so will make you receive the ultimate punishment: Being eviscerated, skinned alive and hung upside down at a flagpole.
While we throw buckets of salt at you.
And poke in your eyeballs with toothpicks.

24/7
not to mention having to read all the nonsense fosted on these forums, WITHOUT THE CHANCE TO REPLY!!!!!111

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
Whatever happened to......

AMmayhem said:
If we can find Luquado, maybe we can find Ironblayde. Or vice-versa... :hmm:
Yeah; what has happened with Ironblayde? He seems to have disappeared off the NC radar lately. I thought I saw some recent posts from him over at Insite.

Come to think of it what happened to Twrecks too?

[DecoY]

Phat out of hell
Nov 6, 2001
MIA: please find me
Manticore said:
Yeah; what has happened with Ironblayde? He seems to have disappeared off the NC radar lately. I thought I saw some recent posts from him over at Insite.

Twrecks is gone?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

*breathes*

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

AMmayhem

Mayhem is everywhere
Nov 3, 2001
NaliCity, MI
Visit site
Manticore said:

Luquado we knew was going to be gone for a short period, but not 3-4 months like it has been.

Ironblayde disappeared without mention. I haven't seen any posts or activity from him since a couple weeks after Luq said he was going to be out.

Twrecks had some projects to take care of as well, said he'd try to pop in, but it's been a little bit longer than I'd expect.

:hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

ReD_Fist

Sep 6, 2004
Michigan
AMmayhem said:
Luquado we knew was going to be gone for a short period, but not 3-4 months like it has been.

Ironblayde disappeared without mention. I haven't seen any posts or activity from him since a couple weeks after Luq said he was going to be out.

Twrecks had some projects to take care of as well, said he'd try to pop in, but it's been a little bit longer than I'd expect.

:hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

I'm Tellin ya,,,they are all working at my vaults LoL

Zlal

New but not improved.
Nov 4, 2001
Exeter
in true Luquado fashion...
IT'S A PLOY!

...oh noes, Red Fist is slowly but surely taking over NC! First, the comments section. Next the people behind the scenes... next... the world? :O
NOW HE IS GOING TO BRAINWASH US!

Bot_40

Go in drains
Nov 3, 2001
York, UK
I'm waiting for internet access in our house, having to use uni computers atm which is a 20 min walk :hmm: