What is this song?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[UMC]Boron

UMC's Official Drunkard
Oct 10, 2002
Minnesota, USA
Visit site
Cold Killer said:
http://www.2flashgames.com/f/f-512.htm

When you're playing, this song comes on that sounds so damn familiar, but I can't remember the name! Can someone tell me what the heck it is and where I've heard it? It sounds like it came from a movie or something.

Oh yes, and btw, 17,444 is my highscore:D

Its a crappy version of Rob Dougan's Furious Angel from The Matrix Reloaded.

LifesBane(4Corners)

Sep 27, 1999
come.to
Furious Angels album = teh pwn. So many good songs on that album... I love how he has random completely non lyrical classical songs thrown in there as well.

G-Fresh

Red
Aug 6, 2001
Western Mancunia
LifesBane[4C] said:
Furious Angels album = teh pwn. So many good songs on that album... I love how he has random completely non lyrical classical songs thrown in there as well.
Rob Dougan is alright as long as he doesn't open his mouth. I am very glad I paid extra for the version with the bonus instrumental disc.