What is the current release date?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Origim

Aug 18, 2004
To be honest, I didn't search enough, but still, can you tell me what the current release date is?

Maxunit

Unreal Freak
Aug 7, 2004
hi im new here,

will be there are beta?Public Beta's are good to gain more email with bug reports to fix more and more probs...but...i just wait for an BETA release, if there's one or for full releae in september(?)

Maxunit

Unreal Freak
Aug 7, 2004
hey this is strange...i cant remember that i registered me here last month...hmm...strange

Maxunit

Unreal Freak
Aug 7, 2004
hmm but a public beta would be greate...cuz it looks like that this mod will owne the other mods....if this mod will have a beta that would be very nice....;)

EDIT: lol i put my Rank on [ViP]Admin but then Admin is only *****....

Last edited:

FurociousFa

Banned
Apr 1, 2004
MI
Hm, why wouldn't a huge modding team consider beta testing it first : / guess the first release WILL be the beta.

Majai

Aug 18, 2004
If you are going to beta test make sure you have alot of Server admins aboard because gameplay is not the only thing that counts.

Example:
I currently had to reinstall my 2k4 server 4 times inorder to get Red Orchestra 3.0 to work decently (im still not happy with it). Most other admins are having a hell of a time with it as we speak. If they had more server admins beta testing this would have never happend. As for now RO server side is extremely buggy with lots of unwanted errors occuring.

Reason i am using this as an example is that alot of mod's focus on game issues not server side problems. I would hate to have issues on my box because it was not tested fully, so sign up a few server admins to beta test.

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
i actually rogger that one majai, becaue no one wants to have server log spam that is too much, and other bugs and errors.

[pet]owl

Jul 13, 2004
I hope if its beta that you can apply for it. I know every one hates pet bu ti love xmp and it would be an honor to beta test it

Pro^Kp

[DCSB]Callisto/Talon|Se7eN
Jan 24, 2004
i think closed should start today for 4 weeks then by the end of 4 weeks it will be bang on October 1st :)