WHAT HAPPENED TO THE ICONS?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

clicker

Key Master/Gate Keeper
Oct 16, 2000
Visit site
Hey, what happened to everyone's profile pictures? I used to have a cool zombie pic next to my posts and its gone as well as everyone elses. It's been like that for a while now so is something wrong with the forums or what?

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
some of the custom avatars were left unlinked when Stallion upgraded the forums. If you're talking about one you selected in your member profile...it's still up in the air when that will happen again. If it's a custom avatar linked with the image being linked to an off-site server, you can e-mail alien@planetunreal.com for consideration.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
lol, but Unreal is what started it all! It still rocks my hard-drive!:)

Besides, I've been trolling around all the other forums to help keep the pyramid-scheme/spammers away! :D

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
pyramid scheme = a bogus money scheme that gets posted on forums a lot. We like to keep that sort of crap out of here...that was one of the reasons I was out of my usual UT/OT forum haunts. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.