What free bonus item do you want to come with UT:ENVY ?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Kantham said:
I lost the manual for ut99 long ago. But i still have both 2k3 2k4 ones :)

Not free , but something like 75% in rabate would be apreciated.

I still have all my game cd's, manuals, boxes. Everything. Even from the games I got in the 90s. Everything is intact.

I got UT in 2000. There's nothing missing.

I guess most people are too careless ;Op

(I'm just quoting you Kantham, doesn't mean I imply you're being too careless but I know there are plenty of people who throw their stuff around and it ends up missing..........too bad for them)

Last edited:

]SideWinder[

Winder of the Sides
Apr 26, 2005
I would much enjoy my copy of UT: Envy to come packed with a video of the dev team doing a fine Jig. That would make my existence complete.

EL BOURIKO

May 24, 2005
Brain said:
Most things that come free with games lately are lame, so lets help out all those marketing folks and let them know what we want.

A free headset? Naaa, they are starting to pile up in my office.

Bumper stickers? Hmmm, a little better.

A UT car emblem? Now that was a great freebie! I still have that one on my truck.

A t-shirt?

A rebate coupon?

?

Its never too early to start thinking and talking about what we want.

a real shield gun for my daily life

JarJarBinks1234

Nov 8, 2004
how bout a game where the multiplayer feature has to be unlocked. that way, noobs who dont know how to dodge cant join your ctf game and help you loose

briach

ಠ_ಠ DaReTaL ಠ_ಠ
Sep 2, 2005
º_º FeiShan º_º
Bot_40 said:
I'd rather have 1 dvd over 6 cds anyday, and of course the new UT will take up even more space than UT2k4.
Normal mapped 2048x2048 textures = 8x as much disk space as your standard 1024x1024 texture from UT2k4
I heard they were aiming for 20GB of content.

Neophoenix

Bast's Pet
Aug 4, 2005
edhe said:
A bloody good manual that gets the noobs right in there. ;)

Oh, and Alienware.

A manual for UED 3 and an awesome bonus packs to go with an awesome game. If I get that I will be happy :).

Vault said:
as an extra for UT2007....i'd like a free copy of "Unreal"
How about a free version of UT99 with all the best User made content in an easy to install cd set :p. That way if people that buy UT2007 hate it they will have the original to fall back on. HA! :lol:

Last edited:

EL BOURIKO

May 24, 2005
JarJarBinks1234 said:
how bout a game where the multiplayer feature has to be unlocked. that way, noobs who dont know how to dodge cant join your ctf game and help you loose

mmmmhhh, not sure...Kind of elite way of thinking!

Instead, if you want to play in peace, just run your own private server and pick up the people you want to play with.

placebo

Mar 27, 2005
Shirt, by far. If you get a headset with the game, it's stupid if you already have a (most likely better) headset, but if you get a shirt or sticker, heck, I could have a UT2k7 shirt for each day of the week and not complain.