What exactly are the little oval-shaped indicators...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

electrolov

Jul 11, 2000
proximity.

the circles indicate the distance of teamates, from you.

red=far
*yellow=medium*
green=close

i might be wrong, but when dead, fly around and see if the colors change as u get closer/farther away from a teammate.

and dead peeps still show up as a green!

* i have only seen yellow on cubaD.d

A

Alchymia

Bueller......Anyone?

Check as I tried, I couldn't find anything in the manual. (I gotta admit, the documentation is pretty lame, but whatever...Spend your time writing code, not FAQs) Maybe someone from the team can clear this up for the fans.

On that note, if the dev team doesn't have time to do a kick-ass manual and comprehensive guide, maybe someone with more clout than I on this message board should encourage fans to put one together on their own...It would only help make the community larger...

Draco-1

I've been to hell, and I spell it DMV.
Jan 30, 2000
Visit site
Stamina!!! :)

sasig.jpg

DredDamo

Nov 30, 2000
www.damodred.net
Er...

I hear it IS health, but doesn't work properly online...so you get weird bugs like dead people having green ovals. Although why someone from the team hasn't stepped up and explained this yet I don't get. This is only the 3rd thread asking for an explanation :p

I probably missed it in a post earlier...*sigh*

Damodred

sig.jpg

---
www.damodred.net

HanD_of_DarKNesS

Evil Bastard
May 23, 2000
Ottawa, ON (Canada)
I think that they are small eggs. What's inside, I'm not sure, but it's definately not anything good.

:D :D

sigdarkness.gif

Assistant Coordinator,
Contributing Editor &
Graphic Artist
<A HREF="http://www.rlgaming.com" TARGET=_blank>REAL
LIFE GAMING (RLG)</A>

P

Porter

Health

They are definitely health indicators. I shot a team member and watched his oval change colors as I shot him.