what do you do when you're feeling down?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Parser

Hello
May 7, 2002
England baby!
fraghouse.beyondunreal.com
O.S.T said:
I've the same one(but with an epiphone zakk wylde les paul),but I never turn the master higher than 5(normally 2-3),because it would be way to loud

Hmm, interesting. Here's a tip about using the overdrives though: the more volume you slap on on the Overdrive panel, the less clarity you guitar sound has. What I do is set the OD volume to around 1/4 of the way and then drive the master volume high. I get a much better sound out of my guitar. :)

Anyway, I don't want to hijack the conversation here.. :p

LHABulldog6

Fall for that.
Feb 10, 2002
forums.beyondunreal.com
Listen to music that I can either relate to, or that would get me in a good mood. DJ Shadow, Portishead, and Air. And I try and get active, go out and play firsbee with my friends or something.