What do the orders do?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

HanD_of_DarKNesS

Evil Bastard
May 23, 2000
Ottawa, ON (Canada)
pedaitsky:

You're new here, so just for future reference: This thread should have been posted in the Troubleshooting forum, as it deals with a gameplay related question. I have taken the liberty of moving it for you.

----------

As far as your question goes, the "Engage" command tells the bots to seek out the enemy. It's basically an attack command. However if you play Assault games, then the command; which is actually "Engage according to operational paramaters." orders the bots to move ahead with the mission, going through the proper checkpoints (as specified by the mission), and attack whenever the opportunity arises.

Welcome to Infiltration, and I hope you enjoy your time within our community.

pedaitsky

Novice
Apr 27, 2001
Belgium
Visit site
I'm sorry for the mistake with the forum, but I would also like to know what the other commands do. Maybe you can add this to the manual, because I'm certain there are other newbies out there who got the same question.

wiseassbnty

Jack's smirking revenge
Dec 6, 2000
www.whatisthebinty.com
as far as I can tell:

GoGoGo - Sends all your bots out after the enemy

Holdup - Never seems to work for me but should make the bots proceed with caution/stand guard

Engage - I believe if you watch bots, sometimes when they "engage" an enemy, they may often turn and back off? I belive this will force them to continue on

I need backup - Obviously calls bots to your aid (note they may take a while to get to you dpeending where on the map they are)

Follow me/Cover me - Have the bot stick with you

Those are just some of the ones I recall, I don't use them much esp. in online play with human players..and I rarely play against bots.....Also you <b>cannot</b> command bots when you are dead..