What do i do with 001, 002 files?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

^DaJackal^

Nov 23, 2000
Just downloaded the Manual files for Infiltration 2.80. Instead of having complete directories in Winzip like it says in the manual i have
Infiltration280MAN.001
or
Infiltration280.002
what am i supposed to do with them?

Solid Snake

Nov 23, 2000
Thats easy

Well I had to dl that one since the other one was down in all servers so...unzip both zips into the same directory including the bat file (since this one is essencial)ok after the 001 and 002 are in the same directory run the bat and there will be a new zip!Infiltration281.zip then unzip it and run the Umod! :cool:

Solid Snake

Nov 23, 2000
Bah

Umm ignore my last reply and if I were you id get the full 280 not split since its much easier to use.I think there should be a bat somewhere....otherwise get winrar(not free like winzip).

Solid Snake

Nov 23, 2000
Bah

Umm ignore my last reply and if I were you id get the full 280 not split since its much easier to use.I think there should be a bat somewhere....otherwise get winrar(not free like winzip). :cool: