What are you playing?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Yesterday I played UT2003. The 1vs1 map choice in SP is far better than in UT2004

Hopefully there will come Unreal Tournament Revolution soon, the first UT was just a great game! :tup:

Random Elite

Put your feet up and frag.
Jul 9, 2005
Earth
MäxX said:
Yesterday I played UT2003. The 1vs1 map choice in SP is far better than in UT2004

Hopefully there will come Unreal Tournament Revolution soon, the first UT was just a great game! :tup:
Theyre gonna atempt that in UT2007, make it a bit more old skool like UT99.

SW: Battlefront 2 (new Genonosis map teh suck, old one was better) But you can fly in space, which is very cool. Just get a human player in the TIE Bomber's 2nd seat, as bots won't use the guided missle, which is great for chasing fighters and bombers.

Doom 3 I'm up to that blind demon boss. And without the BFG. Oh boy...(the one on Mars base is kickass, killed both Hellknights with it:D )

UT2004 being kickass as allways.

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
Gothic 2 (Pirate`s Life and Godfather`s Mod)
UT2004 (the CTF-Niven remake is great)

Nines

With Rage Alive
Oct 12, 2004
Sweden
I've gone back to playing GTA San Andreas.
I occasionally play Quake 4 with very high volume. :D
And obviously UT2004.

I recently saw the Doom movie, so now I'm thinking about installing Doom 3 again. :)

Random Elite

Jul 9, 2005
Earth
Otogi 2 is unbeliveibly cool, even without infinate jumps of Suetake (a magical tree, yes a tree), you can still get very high up via mana-fueled dash uppercuts. And the amount of destruction owns. also the weapons don't need to be reparied anymore :p Surprisingly, only 3 monsters return from the original, the Yasha Ravens, the thingys that resemble Doom's lost souls and the huge Centipede boss.

If you've not picked it up yet, search the bargin bins, and play it.

Last thing: They ****ed up Serious Sam 2. The life system in the 1st as more deathmatchy, you just get back up and continue fighting. SS2 chucks you pack to the last checkpoint and 90% of the time resets the monsters.

UTGirl

Link(gun) Lady
Morrowind 3 ...... still haven`t saved the world :(
UT2004 ...... oh,I just love LAN-Sessions :)
Indianapolis 500 ..... -lol- great sim from year 1988 (one of the first EA games), I played that in the break, this is so funny! I`ll have to figure out good car setting, I don`t have any chance in winning fair, I only win if I eleminate all others via some cute crashes......its so funny :lol: I love it :lol: :lol:

Nines

With Rage Alive
Oct 12, 2004
Sweden
Random, you're not saying you're actually dying in Serious Sam 2, are you? ;)

Seriously(haha), SS2 is a very good game and I always get a good laugh when I play it. :D
IMO, Serious Sam SE and Serious Sam 2 are both good, in different ways. :)

Random Elite

Jul 9, 2005
Earth
SS2 TOOK AWAY MY BOMBS! :eek: And plasma cores :(

btw, did you notice the shotgun acts more like an autocannon? I can target enemies 50-100 metres away and still get 80% damage on them! The double barrel shottie is a lot less effecitve at long range though, but still about 50-60% of the pellets hit their target.

And the uzi's sound really bad, you hear them fire every 4 rounds. Pwns flying baddies anyway.

Lastly: unneccesary invisible walls.

Nines

With Rage Alive
Oct 12, 2004
Sweden
The only thing that bothered me with the uzi's were that they didn't really seem like they belonged in the game. :hmm:
Some weapons are more powerful in SS2, like the semi-automatic shotgun, for instance. But I like that.
The vehicles are a fine addition, and the new enemies are interesting.
I believe SS2 has more humour than SS SE. And SS2 also has a bigger variation in the environments throughout the game.
I do miss the laser weapon from SS SE though. :(
Also when I first played SS2, I didn't expect it to be like SS SE, and I consider it to be a good, entertaining game. :)

Random Elite

Jul 9, 2005
Earth
Not saying it's bad, just problimatic at times.
Dare I say it, I think I have yet to encounter a minigun...but it's still good. You get a pirate cannon by playing basketball!

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
You should finish MW3 UTG, part 4 will hopefully come soon

hm Indy500, man that was a game. Great idea for installing it at work, I still should have it somewhere @ home. If I have the winning setups from the past I`ll send them to you ;)

UTGirl

Link(gun) Lady
MäxX said:
You should finish MW3 UTG, part 4 will hopefully come soon

hm Indy500, man that was a game. Great idea for installing it at work, I still should have it somewhere @ home. If I have the winning setups from the past I`ll send them to you ;)
MW3 is just very very huge game :)

I`ve found a setup for the buik on the net but I still wasn`t able to win (finished 6th on a 30 laps race and 10th on a 10 laps race - started from last place) - btw, I found an ancient joystick in my office, it`s too much fun :lol:

Last edited:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
UTGirl said:
I`ve found a setup for the buik on the net but I still wasn`t able to win (finished 6th on a 30 laps race and 10th on a 10 laps race - started from last place) - btw, I found an ancient joystick in my office, it`s too much fun :lol:
I`ll take the files @ work tomorrow, seems like I have the setups and a small editor to repaint all cars in game. I`ll also tell you my best laptimes, then you have something to beat :p

Penske Chevy (the yellow one) is the fastest car, but the most difficult to drive
Lola Buick (the red one) is the "allrounder"
March Cosworth (the blue one) the most easy to drive with standart setups, but has no chance to win. I have figured out a setup to win, but than it`s as hard to ride as a Penske (but still not as fast)

ok, before we get caught hijacking we should go BOTT (Back to OffTopic Topic)

Last edited by a moderator: