What are you playing?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Your just sorted a list of alot of games i played.

]|M|[_-Seven-_] said:
[*]Unreal - Unreal 1 is a very old game that i never felt interested by.

[*]UnrealTournament - after playing quake 3 with my Ex father, we heard from a friend that this game rocked. We went to the store and bought it. The game was pure ownage. Deffinately one of the best game i played before in a very long time.

[*]UT2003 - A new unreal experiance. Nuff said

[*]UT2004 - Waited it for so long. Here in quebec, it took 5 month to recieve it. Since the gouv started a new law on video game with english manual for the quebec region. It seems like alot of persons complained about that, and it became anoying. So now we have 2 useless manuals :). Yep. Played ONS-Torlan over and over for a long time. Once i had the game retail i liked it even more than i thought i would.

[*]Unreal II the awakening, and the XMP addon - XMP is also another game that made me happy.

[*]HalfLife and all the addons - I don't played half life 1 , but i know that half life 2 do it for me :tup:

[*]Quake II - Same as quake 3

[*]Quake III arena - Very exiting Quake game before, now it just feel empty and extremely repetitive

[*]StarWars, Force Commander - That game is terrible

[*]Command&Conquer ( cant list all the C&C's i got :lol: ) - Cool man, First games i ever played are RTS, and mostly C&C tiberian sun.

[*]NFS, Underground, And the NFSU2 - Play with AI or enjoy uber hax online. Me says.

[*]StarCraft and the expansion BroodWars - good ol game before

[*]Halo, Combat Evolved - Definately not made for me

[*]Age Of Empires, and the AOE, The Rise Of Rome expansion - AOE1? i even got tired of AOE II...

UTGirl

Link(gun) Lady
raZør said:
Is it the Dwemer Cube? The one you're suppose to get from those ruins outside Balmora?
If it is, then all you have to do is: When you get inside the ruins there's a ledge that you have to jump over to underneath where you come in. And in there is a dude that attacks you and you'll find the Cube to the left on a shelf.

Yes it is! Thx for the tip, I gonna check this out next time I play (currently stopped due heavy demotivating cube searchs :D)
Hopefully I find it

-also goes BT-

currently plays Gothic 2 (I`ve discovered that I`ve not beaten the game as Mercenary yet, Paladin and Mage were done a while ago) - currently I`m only one step away from entering the "old world" the first time (chapter 2), wish me luck with the orcs :lol:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
tried to install Dark Reign a while ago, but it didn`t work :(

that game was simply great!

Nines

With Rage Alive
Oct 12, 2004
Sweden
UTGirl said:
Yes it is! Thx for the tip, I gonna check this out next time I play (currently stopped due heavy demotivating cube searchs :D)
Hopefully I find it

No problem. Let me know if you still don't find it. :D

The Helios

Keeper of the Ancient Ones
Apr 17, 2004
I'm playing Top Spin... XD OMG How I love to beat people with my custom player!!!

The Helios

Keeper of the Ancient Ones
Apr 17, 2004
Oh yeah it was so cool! I loved the cheat that allowed you to throw dollars... :lol:

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
I was only joking about playing it ;) but I always loved that game. The cheats rocked, and Helios that one I used more than any other "Shake it baby!" :lol:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Currently I`m done with Dungeon Siege and also (once more) on Duke3D, man I haven`t played that for ages, and still I know almost every foe in Episode 1 :lol:

Kid InFeRnO

Censored By Madd
Dec 25, 2004
Between Four Walls
Imma start playing Guild Wars soon. When I do imma be a Warrior/Monk and going by Lord/Sir/Master Haru. What name do you guys think fits best? Anyone else planning to play it in the future

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Yesterday I wanted to try this freeware racing sim.

It`s called.....racer, but unfortunately my flashdisc quittet it`s duty. Gonna try it again today.

Nines

With Rage Alive
Oct 12, 2004
Sweden
Three of the four games I'm currently playing have stopped working. :(

Morrowind - Keeps crashing, with no warnings or anything.
GTA San Andreas - Won't even start. :hmm:
Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines - Crashes whenever I go to a specific part of town.
I can't start a new game cause that place where it crashes is also where you start the game.

I think I just need to reinstall Morrowind and Bloodlines.
And for San Andreas I need to remove a specific file.

But I'm too lazy to do either of them. :rolleyes:

I'm going to reformat the computer in a week or two anyway.

And the game that's still working is UT2004. So that's what I'm playing.