What are you doing RIGHT NOW?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ZenPirate

Living Legend (and moderator)
Nov 21, 2000
New York
Enjoying a bar of Swiss chocolate.

I would add that the crap we call chocolate here in the States is an embarrassment .

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
I cannot say that I have.

But I'd require a laptop to do so, I'm not about to plug to my computer into the bathroom wall and task away while tasking. I mean, c'mon, who's gonna' sit there and play games and type and never have to get up when nature calls and...

omg.

great idea! \o/

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.
I cannot say that I have.

But I'd require a laptop to do so, I'm not about to plug to my computer into the bathroom wall and task away while tasking. I mean, c'mon, who's gonna' sit there and play games and type and never have to get up when nature calls and...

omg.

great idea! \o/

Yup it is a good idea especially when you feel the rumbles and theres a good video on redutbe....i've said too much.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
especially when you feel the rumbles and theres a good video on redutbe

dirty-shirty.jpg

toniglandyl

internal data fragmentation : 62203480%
Jan 20, 2006
diceedge.blogspot.com
a little pause before going back to figuring out how to modify a java clock program to be able to change between 24 to 12 hour display (and vice-versa).
:eek:

Igoy

dea ex machina
Jan 20, 2008
Norwich, England.
slave-riot.co.uk
Enjoying a bar of Swiss chocolate.

I would add that the crap we call chocolate here in the States is an embarrassment .

Yes and no.

A lot of American chocolate, I've found, is really too sweet. I'm not sure whats out there but I've only tried Hersheys (which is too sweet IMO) and Reese cups, but omg they're so good. It's a good job they only come in 3's because I could quite literally eat them all day/until I was sick, whichever happens first.

EDIT: Oh yeah, i'm getting sims downloads. :D