What are the summon codes for:

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DeityHippo

Feb 28, 2008
The glowy skaarj (skaarj warriors, officers etc.) like in Extreme Dark?

and the Nali ghost?

and the ice skaarj berserker?

the bots?

looked everywhere but could not find a thing

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
The glowy ones, if I'm right, are special energypawns that have special texture. I don't think they can be summoned as they must be customized.
The Nali Ghost is a customized Nali as well. You can't summon them.
The Ice Skaarj Berserker is a Skaarj berserker with an IceSkaarj mesh. It's customized as well.
The bots can be added by the "Addbots X" command or with "Summon unrealshare.femaleonebot", same with femaletwobot, maleonebot, maletwobot, malethreebot, "summon unreali.skaarjplayerbot" gives you a Skaarj bot.

For the summoning codes, open UnrealEd, go to the Actor Browser and look at Pawns or Inventory, click on something you want to spwan and at the top you will see their code. At least in UEd 2.

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
You can modify them ingame by using the "editactor class=insertnamehere" console command.

If the actor's properties window doesn't appear, type "Preferences". Now the game should go in Window Mode and you can see the famous window.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
I made LLLLOOONGG ago a mod which had these all special customized pawns as summons plus more stuff, etc. So you don't have to edit them........

Unfortunatelly it is lost, but you can look at editor for these pawns and adjust them according to it........

DeityHippo

Feb 28, 2008
Is unrealed a free download? because the unrealed that came with my disk is corrupted (threed32.ocx is invalid and or corrupted).

figures because i lost the unreal disk for like, 5 years and then found it lying on the ground

it was a miracle that the game still worked but the unrealed is a bit screwed

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
There is no free UnrealEd download,. However, threed32.ocx is an ActiveX component shared by many programs, and can easily be found on the internet; just Google for it. :)

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
Did you install the UnrealEd fix? You can find it in BeyondUnreal's Unreal section. A must-have, and don't forget to install the 227b patch to get UnrealEd 2 :)