What am I doing wrong?!?!?!?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

wiseassbnty

Jack's smirking revenge
Dec 6, 2000
www.whatisthebinty.com
So I've got a Radeon 64meg DDR, AMD 900 T-Bird, 128 megs RAM (ordered more on the way), Win98SE.

DirectX 8
Beta ATI Radeon drivers
Latest OpenGL.dll from epic

I installed UT, play it in D3D mode, get about 50 fps, tried it in OpenGL mode got about 5.

There was a time when I Was getting 120 in Infiltration, around the same in UT. It's to the point I don't even play INF anymore since it's down to about 28fps in D3D and won't even start in OpenGL (but that's another issue).

I'm pretty sure I've installed everything correctly, so I don't think that's an issue. Those of you with Radeon cards, how do you have yours setup to get 100+ fps and so on? Also how the heck do you get it to run in OpenGL mode?

Thanks for the help!