What about a Casters Mutator

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jlobel

Mar 10, 2005
Ok, this wouldnt be great if u dont have a microhone but here. You can use several commands for having a element pet or skeliton. You can command to protect u, attack, and lets say a suicide attempt, lets say it explodes him and kills people around him. Then u have fighting skills like kick, and punch. But then u have voice act. were u can say like fire blast and will damage opponent, or levitate and ull fly, or a damage over time, if u have played everquest maybe that type of theme but in the way unreal is played. Though there would be like 10 voice commands about so not to be to confusing, it could also be just a mod

Hazard.ep

Oct 7, 2003
Hi there,
maybe you'll find some of the things you want realized in our mod. We didn't think about voice support, though...But asides the general problems with voicecommands this should be easy to include.

Jlobel

Mar 10, 2005
maybe i can. Though the was it is i dont know. its more non stop fighitng while i want more slower sword fights and casting. not like mad shooting bows. but i can try

Jlobel

Mar 10, 2005
Archasis, i am downloading now. Maybe this is a mod i can help out with. i wnt to make a guy who can use a few certain voice comands. Nuke. Shoot(moves the person were u push mouse going in air and away from u)-instill-speed-fly-and maybe like 3 others