Wens the realease date?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

»Bb«StarFox

Aug 18, 2004
Hey i just got word that the realease date is Thursday Sept 9th. is thsi true, i'm hopin it is. :crazydance:

Jaybo

Clanbase UTXMP Supervisor
Oct 11, 2002
www.12monkeyz.com
I would have thought maybe a bit premature.

Has all the beta testing been complete?

If this date is concrete, please let me know and I should be able to get it on the coverdisc along with the movies. Not got a lot of time though before deadline

|pure|Destruction

Jan 22, 2004
Jaybo said:
Ive got a really good concrete place that you can get any juicy gossip stuff, like release dates etc.

http://www.free-monkey.com

teehee
it should be hurried!
like at least by this weekend. cause whoever plays U2XMP still should just shoot themselves if it isnt released soon. why? cause u2xmp is the most horrific experience that could cause severe migraines due to low fps and stuttering net performance! and 2k4 tdm has become a job, and no fun anymore.