Well, well, well...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
May 22, 2000
Amsterdamned
resolute.gamepoint.net
I saw the news on voodoo extreme about the migration of the new Inf to the Source engine. I didn't think I'd be visiting these forums ever again, but that little piece of information got me all re-excited over this good old mod so to speak :).
I used to post here as Alien[RIP], but that's years ago... I think I've played Inf from the first release on the UnrealTournament engine untill the end of the long long wait for 2.9. I never really got into that release and my interests were waining so I decided to quit. I also was one of the first guys to join the RIP clan (Resolute In Punishment NOT Rape In Progress :p) and we always had a lot of fun!

Anyways, kudos to the team for working on this mod so dedicadetly (if that's a word) and I very much look forward to this new itteration of my favorite ultra-realistic shooter.

LifesBane(4Corners)

Sep 27, 1999
come.to
Yeah... when this next iteration of INF makes it out, I'm going to see if I can get all of the old 4C crew back over here to give it another shot. Maybe have some old school clan wars or something... SOB, 4C, HSMA, et al :p

Count me in as two, LB! Old school 4C AND HSMA! Hmm -- SantaMask, Stumper, JohnnyBlueEyes, CircleJerk, Cos, Nighthawk, Celt...that would be pretty cool. Been a long time.

But I wear an HSMA hat now. I'd have to kill you all. Except Stumper. Always except Stumper.

Last edited: