Well since the UT forum won't load up !

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XxBonesxX

banned
Dec 19, 1999
A grave Yard!
Visit site
I guess I will hang out here for awhile /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

I guess all the spamming going on over there to reach godlike caused a spam jam /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

------------------
I've got your number!!
{PuF}XxBonesxX

XxBonesxX

banned
Dec 19, 1999
A grave Yard!
Visit site
Oh and one more thing /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif I know you have probably been told this a thousand times /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif, but if your still having problems with Unreal 1 go buy a Voodoo3 3000 and put an end to the misery of having the game not run right! Right now I have a Matrox 400 max installed, and Unreal runs like **** on it! But UT rocks in pure heaven /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif.. Imagine that darn near the same engines and only one works right! I am too lazy to install my Voodoo back in to play Unreal or else I would have done it already..

bullet2.gif

I've got your number!!
{PuF}XxBonesxX

Status
Not open for further replies.