Well in Cellars at Dasa Pass

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fronobulax

Jul 6, 2000
Visit site
Just after the second to the last gate there is a well with Barrs across it and a crank, also with barrs in front. Is there any way to move those barrs? I have gotten to the goodies at the bottem of the well by pushing a barrel part way down the steps and jumping into the serpintine tunnel in the wall. Is that the only way in there?
I've had Unreal since it came out, and those barrs have allways bugged me. Anyone know?

NutWrench

Nov 27, 1999
Visit site
Hi Fronobulax,

You need to physically hit the torch which is to your right as you face the crank. Go around the corner to the 'caved in' area and push a barrel back around and position it under the torch. Then jump up onto the barrel and jump up again so that you can bonk the underside of the torch with your head. (Seriously!)
I have no idea how they expected anyone to figure this out. There's nothing visibly different about the torch.

Another tough puzzle is in the Temple of Vandora (Ruins.unr). Towards the end of the level, you enter a room where there's a trough of water and a figure with glowing red eyes directly above it. The inscription on the wall before you enter the room says something about Vandora returning from the sky with fire. What you need to do is throw a flare into the water trough. A secret door will open on your left.

--Nut

Fronobulax

Jul 6, 2000
Visit site
Thanks, I don't feel bad about not finding THAT one.
I did get the invisablity, that one had a hint, plus I read it in a walkthrough. One that I haven't seen anywhere, but Im shure you know about, is in Bluff Eversmoking where shooting that far away crucified Nali gives the superhealth.
It's too bad there are no offical secrets, how can ya know if ya got em all? Well thanks again for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.