Welcome!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TheSpoonDog

CBP3! Yarrr!
Jun 1, 2001
NZ
spoondog.beyondunreal.com
Hi there and welcome to the CBP forums!

Please feel free to post any questions or comments you have about CBP in our forum. Just remember to read the FAQs first, as your question may be answered there already!

We look forward to bringing you a whole heap of original, free, high-quality content for Unreal Tournament 3 and beyond!

Have fun :)

-Spoondog
Team Leader

Mavor

Concept Artist
May 27, 2009
Annapolis, MD
www.reapthemind.com
New Here

Not sure this is the right place to post this but I can find no better.

Hey all, I'm new here. EvilMrFrank recommended me for concept design and I guess some of you dug what they saw enough to let me past the gates. I suppose I'm here for any concept/painover needs you may have. I'm pretty busy right at the moment, looking for new work options but drop me a line if you have any questions or just wanna chat!

TheSpoonDog

CBP3! Yarrr!
Jun 1, 2001
NZ
spoondog.beyondunreal.com
Hey Mavor - can you see the development and testing forums next to this one? (if not, try logging out and back in, then check back here). This sub-forum is for all the poor public plebs without access to the dev area :D