Weekly 'i'm drunk' thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

theabyss

No One Here Gets Out Alive
Dec 3, 2005
East Coast
^ was it really me who posted last in this thread? :eek:

Well, prosit ihr alten saecke.

Havin' a nice Sam Adams Hefeweizen.
Gotta train my stomach for the next few weeks when I'm going to Germany. :D

Edit: Oh yeah, I'm sweatin' again...wow it's humid here today.

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
Drinking a Pere Jacques 2009 and going to follow it with a Dark Horse Sapient Trip Ale. I've been big on the Belgian ales lately, or, more accurately, Belgian-styled ales that are made in America.

Mar 19, 2002
Denver Co. USA
Visit site
haha^

I got drunk enough to take pictures of myself but all my cards were full.
I was going to dump them but I kept falling over the coffee table trying to stand up.

Now I'm all shaky again.

Sonofa beeotch
________
Roll a joint

Last edited:

Lruce Bee

Transcending to another level
May 3, 2001
Sherwood Forest
I don't drink during the week at all & I don't blow dope or do any of that kinda shiat but on a Friday night I like to have a few beers and chill out.
Kinda listen to my own music and browse YouTube etc.
Sunday's are a cool down day also and I like to sit around the house and pop a few more beers.
In fact, here's a pic I took a couple of minutes ago.
Cheers guys!

mebud.jpg

Lruce

hi-ban

"Building Better Worlds"
Nov 1, 2005
LV-426
Ouch... It's 9:30 am and i'm still drunk... It's my city's annual festival, and i've been drunk everyday since last thursday (a week ago)
there are only 3 days left, so i will continue doing so everyday until it's over (sunday).

hi-ban

"Building Better Worlds"
Nov 1, 2005
LV-426
There was an "i'm drunk" thread, but was merged with the other dozen of "i'm..." threads.

hi-ban

"Building Better Worlds"
Nov 1, 2005
LV-426
Yeah, bed time for me aswell... I must sleep and be ready to drink again in about 15 hours.

Interbellum

I used to be a man
May 17, 2008
I got drunk on the beach, and it was pretty cool. :) Then I got high in the hotel room, and had a bad trip. :gonk:

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
I'm debating whether or not to drink tonight. I'm not a fan of getting drunk two nights in a row. On the plus side I'm taking a train with a bunch of people to some beach club/bar. So no driving is involved.

And somehow drinking on a train is completely legal. I never understood that. Especially with all the vomiting and near fights I've seen on NY trains.