WebAdmin Feature Request

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

shan

www.clanterritory.com
Jan 29, 2000
Portland, OR
www.clanterritory.com
I wanted to make a few feature requests in the hopes the the Cleeus and the rest of the guys working on the new WebAdmin Interface will impliment one (All!!??) of them. Thanks for reading, whether you implement or not.

• Easy Object Adder: This feature would allow me to add files to the server and, based on their extentions, put them in the correct location. In addition, it should have a place where I can tell it if I am using fast download redirection and, if so, I can identify the local drive where the files should be stored and the tool should invoke the UCC command to compress the files and put them in that location. But, I am not done yet. :) There should also be an INI file or something that a Mutator author can put in that would automatically add the appropriate lines to the INFILTRATION.INI file and MULTIMUT.INI, if applicable. Not sure how you could deal with the problems replacing .u and .int files that are in use, unless you stored them with temp names and prompted to restart the server in which case the files could be replaced between shutdown and restart.
  • Multiple Permission Levels: This would really, really help us admins. I would like to be able to give others the ability to change the map list, modify Camo and other server settings without giving them the rights to kick and band players, add/remove mutators, etc. The Permission Levels I am envisioning would include change map list, change map order, change camo list, add/remove mutators, add files (using tool above), kick players, ban players, change server rules, change server info.

I am sure that none of this is easy to do but I wanted to toss it out there as adding new mutators, such as weapons is the biggest pain in the a$$ I face as a server admin. The most important part of this by far is the permission levels so I could get others to help admin the servers without having too much authority.

Shan