we love you!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Skaxis

Oct 25, 2003
Everett, WA
Visit site
Amen to that

FMI you guys PWN! Thank you totally for the fantastic work you have already done to save the game of XMP for future development/evolution... at least even if UT2K4 engine isn't the end destination for the game type, I think you've done wonders to ensure that XMP gets re-made to its best....

Keep up the fantastic work eh?

Thanks again...

C U guys in battle !!! :D

WolfmanK

Puppet Master of BBF
Mar 28, 2004
Webster, NY
wolfmank.blogsite.org
Although I firmly believe that more frequent patch releases would help keep the community together and active, rest assured that I and the rest of BBF's unreal division will be there when the game goes gold. (and when the next patch is released.)

FYI BBF is recruiting for all Unreal game types including UT:XMP pm me if your interested. :)