Water power

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

digital-warrior

Awake...
Nov 3, 2001
tx
Visit site
I've been messing around with water powered engines, and I think this is awsome!!!!

I took a 5hp briggs&stratton engine, and made it run off of water. Purely home made, and cut grass with it. Qualth this should be right up you alley. What do you think, or have you even heard of it?
Easy as h3ll 2 do also. you take a bottle, plastic or glass. then take two electricity conducting rods, and tape them in a way that they are only about 16th of an inch apart...NOT touching. Put them in the bottle or glass with some leads coming from them. add baking soda if you want to conduct the electricity a little better. add 10 to 12 volts to the leads, and you will produce Hydrogen gas, which in turn burns hotter than you could even imagine. It is highly flammable, but the bottle will not explode, or burn. Crazy but fun to try.