UT3 WAR-SnakeBite [PC] [PS3]

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

b1gd0g

Jan 22, 2008
Name: WAR-SnakeBite
Version: Final
Compatibility: UT3 (PC/PS3)
Gametype: Warfare
Description: "Remake" of ONS-Frostbite from Unreal Tournament 2004. Think of Frostbite a few thousand years before it froze over. It's set in a wet "jungle" environment, shortly after a passing thunderstorm which still hangs on the horizon.

Comments:

*Included ini file provides 2 different link setups and 2 different versions (Axon and Necris)

*Thanks to Epic Games for creating the original, Flybye for help with the lightning effect on this map, Xyx for his work on extra node link setups on other maps, everyone at ZeroFrag who provided input (MeepZero, Trepanima, Sanch3z, DeadSoul, etc.), and especially the Sunday night Warfare PUG crew for their testing on this map.

*Homepage: www.zerofrag.com (visit for more Warfare maps)

*PC Download: http://www.zerofrag.com/maproom/Final/SnakeBite.zip

*PS3 Download: http://www.zerofrag.com/maproom/Final/SnakeBitePS3.zip

I have no idea if the PS3 version works as I have no way of testing it. If someone out there could give it a try and let me know, then I'd consider cooking a couple more upcoming warfare maps that I'm working on for the PS3 as well. :)

Screenshots:

snake1.jpg

snake2.jpg

snake3.jpg

snake4.jpg

snake5.jpg

snake6.jpg

Anuban

Your reward is that you are still alive
Apr 4, 2005
Very nice level ... looks good and plays great ... the kind of War maps we need. Also thanks for the explanation about the extra node setup ... but how would I set that up on the PS3 is what I have to figure out. I do play on my PS3 from time to time.

b1gd0g

Jan 22, 2008
I'm not at all sure how it works on the PS3 and I don't have one to test it on. Sorry.

AVP

Would you like a second opinion?
Aug 20, 2005
Canada
I love this map, it's a awsome remake of ons_frostbite. The remakes on the home page are great aswell. Keep up the good work. :)

Alhanalem

Teammember on UT3JB Bangaa Bishop
Feb 21, 2002
Ivalice
Put the orb in please, people who dont like orbs can use the No Orbs mutator, or play UT2004.

You can also include seperate link setups with/without orbs.

The map itself is excellent.