UT3 WAR-ArticStronghold

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

osirisrt

Jan 23, 2008
Orkney - Scotland
im sorry but it needs a hell of a lot of work, as at the moment, its kinda average , and little like the original. it has alot missing, and well, it kinda sucks abit to play. how old are you anyhow ? 5 ?

osirisrt

Jan 23, 2008
Orkney - Scotland
id wait for the proper remake thats currently underway, as it will be a fully intact version like the original, and doesnt have routes, turrets and other things missing like this version.

Ionium

Dec 30, 2005
id wait for the proper remake thats currently underway, as it will be a fully intact version like the original, and doesnt have routes, turrets and other things missing like this version.

omfg are you serious?

osirisrt

Jan 23, 2008
Orkney - Scotland
well yeah, your version kinda sucks a$$. you missed lots of stuff, you missed routes out, you missed turrets, its kinda shoddily put together, and you wont even listen to anyones comments or advice over at epic forums about everything that needs doing to the map to make it better or fix it. Hell you even said whats the point 'the original author is making the map again'.. i mean, come on, grow some balls man.

Anuban

Your reward is that you are still alive
Apr 4, 2005
Hey is there any news from swartz btw ... just curious if anyone knows when his version is coming out. I am curious to see what the Original Author comes up with in terms of UT3ifying his own version. As far as Bret's version I like it ... its fun enough to me.