Walmart Greeter Gets Trampled.... :(

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[PSI]Snow White

Jan 30, 2008
Walmart employee dead after being trampled on by Black Friday stampede

A Wal-Mart worker died early Friday after an "out-of-control" mob of frenzied shoppers smashed through the Long Island store's front doors and trampled him, police said.
http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local...worker_dies_at_long_island_walmart_after.html

gal_walmart_stampede_01.jpg

gal_walmart_stampede_04.jpg

Democrats gone wild.

Last edited:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Yes, it's very sleepable that a guy got trampled with no one even trying to help him. Someone even called the local talk show yesterday and said he would have ignored the guy because he didn't think there is anything he could do, which is BS.

The store didn't even call the family when they found out the guy died. Also, when the police came to clear everyone out of the store they were all whining about how they had been in line for hours and kept shopping, completely ignoring the police.

this is a shining example of human kindness, yes sirree.... :rolleyes:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
I've taken the liberty of changing the thread title so people will actually post in this thread.

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
[PSI]Snow White;2219825 said:
The majority of Long Island voters are democrats.

I hear Republicans are best known for walking all over people below them. (pro tip: it's a joke)

Seriously though, I'm sure you wouldn't have even made this thread if this occurred in a Republican county somewhere. Never mind that the county where two people were shot and killed in a Toys R' Us is a historically Repulican county. If I were as crappy a person as you, I would've made a politically-charged thread just like this about that incident, but fortunately for me I'm smart enough to realize the truth: these incidents were not politically-motivated in any way, shape or form, and the tragedy of these accidents is that they happen almost every year and nothing is being done to resolve them on a local and corporate level.

I know I might sound like a broken record but we really need to stop with the politically-themed threads, or at least limit them severely. There are too many people on here that aren't responsible and respectful about it and we shouldn't shy away from making a change just because it takes too much effort.

(edit: cheers, Brizz. I didn't even ask for it, but that's a very smart move.)

Last edited:

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
I avoid big crowds of people at all costs. Only in Japan I felt like big crowds were still able to show "sentient" behaviour.

I've taken the liberty of changing the thread title so people will actually post in this thread.

:tup:

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
I thought the political threads were over. Do you want me to bore you with belgian politics ?

theabyss

No One Here Gets Out Alive
Dec 3, 2005
East Coast
Oh man this thread fails so bad. :lol:
Democrats gone wild!
Let's see how Snow White came to this conclusion:

Snow White:
Man got trampled at WalMart-> Oh look, they are all black -> must be Obama voters -> must be Democrats then -> Democrats trample people -> Democrats gone wild!

TWD: and this has to do with Democrats because....?

Snow White: Oh no, I thought TWD was on my side, s**t, must search for supporting evidence..uhm...uhm...uhm....Where was it? Ahhh Long Island -> but they are all democrat voters!!!!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Airmoran

Construct
Nov 9, 2004
Man, you know someone's way too desperate for politically charged insults when even Republicans agree you've gone too far. :p