Wallpapers

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

bubble buddy

waiting to burst out of your shampoo
Feb 3, 2006
I found out photoshop a while ago so iv been messing around with it and making some wallpapers and editing them iv put 1 that iv edited here so please tell me what to think :)
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
:(

and you used wrong forum section.
Welcome anyway, NEVER use filters like that, and the outer glow effect is awful.

bubble buddy

waiting to burst out of your shampoo
Feb 3, 2006
thanks for the warm welcome and feedbeck i really appriciate the fact that you told me it sucked :p im still a newbie at this can any 1 help me?

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
It's easy to say "plz any 1 help me"

But look at this website

http://www.pixel2life.com/

It's where i learned 80% of the stuff i know now, do some tutorials and you'll learn techniques doing so. Then start to improve.

Mr. UglyPants

2007 never existed, it was all a dream.
Aug 22, 2005
Canada... eh
Kantham said:
It's easy to say "plz any 1 help me"

But look at this website

http://www.pixel2life.com/

It's where i learned 80% of the stuff i know now, do some tutorials and you'll learn techniques doing so. Then start to improve.

Really good picture for a first try! Nice job!

Man i already like pixel2life!! nice site!! I'll give it a whirl!

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Filters are so easy. Once you do tutorials you realize what you can do with photoshop and really start to make serious sh1ts with it. That wallpaper might be the first, but the last one he will want to see if he improve.

gayboy

Mar 25, 2006
A thank you on this advisable work .. And frankly that I am proud of my participation in the forum ..And my greetings

_Zd_Phoenix_

Queen of BuFdom
May 1, 2001
Over the street. With binoculars.
Visit site
Kang the Mad said:
There has literally been one time in my entire life that I've used an 'artistic' filter and it worked. It was the plastic wrap filter on a subaru WRX sig. But anyways, it would most likely be alot better w/o the filter.

Lol...the amount of filters I used to make your avatar (and every other sig I ever make) - irony! :D

Actually I think it's a perfectly decent wallpaper - very simple, and yet still clean and layed out nicely. In off topic there is a digital art sub-forum if you wish to post more stuff (and get some tips if you look at some old posts.