Vote3 and Linux - 4.28

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

cruzerz545

Jun 29, 2001
USA
Visit site
Does Map Vote3 work with the Linux version of ut? I am running v 4.28 in linux....I put the files in ut/System, and also edited my UnrealTournament.ini file...Engine.GameEngine...like the intructions said. I also added it to my start up.....but when I log into my game...no window pops up in the beginning for my hotkey, and no window pops up at the end of the match. I tried to login as admin, and tried mutate BDBMAPVOTE VOTEMENU but nothing happend...not even an error. I do see 70 second left to vote message...but no window.

Thanks!
here is my command line...
ucc server CTF-Face?game=Botpack.CTFGame?mutator=BDBMapVote3.BDBMapVote3 -multihome=216.12.31.29 -ini=testserver1.ini -log=testserver.log

-jim