Vote

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Who is better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mantik

Master Beta
Apr 2, 2004
Philthy
Hey in .5 hours, it's the best I could do. And spelling is much different from grammar. Grammar can suck the nuts, as I have better things to do than worry about run-on sentences and trite word usage.

PS: If you vote for Phalanx, you are an evil, terrible person who kills kittens and rapes retarded children with wooden legs.

Please, think of the retards.

Last edited:

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
[BBF]Mantik said:
I woke up really hungry for entertainment today, so I decided to peruse the Beyond Unreal forums. I was feeling particularly adventurous and manly this morning because I had sex last night, or at least masturbated while I thought about having sex, or maybe I was too lazy to masturbate so I instead thought about masturbating shortly before falling asleep on a pillow damp with my own drool. Anyways, "What's a better way to say, 'hey world, I'm the boss, applesauce!' than by letting my typographical genius shine upon the XMP community once again by posting on the BuF?" I muttered to myself. After climbing out of bed and stepping onto a cold floor littered with all manner of papers and fecal matter, I instinctively grabbed a soda out of the fridge and sat down at my computer to begin my satiation for optical enjoyment in the form of reading. While calmy browsing the typical boring posts and finding myself mind numbingly pained by the severe lack of all that which could be considered "not stupid" I stumbled upon this thread. Immediately I leaped from my desk shrieking like a schoolgirl, running about the apartment trailing sweat, tears, and urine behind me.. howling with laughter mixed with fright mixed with the remnants of last nights heroin injection at the thought of Phalanx, of all people, being moderator of the oh so special forum which has permanently fixated itself close to my bosom in the last few months.

After tripping on a brown striped pair of tightie whities which had been kicked around aimlessly along the floor for going on 7 months now, hitting my head on the corner of my desk and then laying in a puddle of my own waste after losing all control of my bodily functions from the hit for an hour, I arose and sat back down at my computer to relay a short message to you all..

Dear, sweet Jesus...I just don't know how to react to that. It's very, um, visually descriptive(?) Nice command of the English language, by the way.

By the way, I only voted for Phalanx because he offers cookies delivered by hot chicks. If Covet offered cookies and/or hot chicks, I'd change my vote (if the Nazi admins would let a person vote more than once, that is.)

PRG

XMP Beta Tester
Nov 11, 2003
Visit site
GotBeer? said:
By the way, I only voted for Phalanx because he offers cookies delivered by hot chicks. If Covet offered cookies and/or hot chicks, I'd change my vote (if the Nazi admins would let a person vote more than once, that is.)

Somehow I doubt virtual cookies taste good and they could be bad for your system... And considering the he-she links Phalanx keeps PM'ing me, it makes me wonder about authenticity of these said hot chicks, which of course would also be virtual and don't you have enough bad pr0n links already? I know I do!!! :D And gosh darnit Phalanx, please stop with the links, you know I only like the midget pr0n. :p

[LNS]ICovetYourChild

=vÐ=ICovetYourChild
Feb 2, 2004
GotBeer? said:
Dear, sweet Jesus...I just don't know how to react to that. It's very, um, visually descriptive(?) Nice command of the English language, by the way.

Need you even ask about the female/cookies issue? I wallow in a pool of depravity and you think that I can't muster up some women and oatmeal raisin? I'll go you one better and COMBINE THE TWO INTO A HORRIBLE, GODLESS FUSION OF HUMAN AND BAKED GOODS THAT THE WORLD MAY TREMBLE BENEATH AND FLEE FROM HER AS HER RAISINY FEET RAIN PERIL AND WOE UPON YOU FILTHY MEATBAGS!!!

Last edited:

[LNS]ICovetYourChild

=vÐ=ICovetYourChild
Feb 2, 2004
Thank you.

Now... My count is above 50%...

GRANT TO ME THE POWERS PROMISED FOR MY BARBAROUS ACTS OF TROLLING LEST I RAIN DEATH AND HUMAN/COOKIE HYBRIDS UPON THEE...

Mantik

Master Beta
Apr 2, 2004
Philthy
"Hello. Welcome to the Beyond Unreal Forums, where people who stare longingly at YOUR children from a distance, and those who systematically run through your city raping the poor, are in CONTROL!"

... "Oh yeah, enjoy your stay."

[LNS]ICovetYourChild

=vÐ=ICovetYourChild
Feb 2, 2004
[BBF]Mantik said:
"Hello. Welcome to the Beyond Unreal Forums, where people who stare longingly at YOUR children from a distance, and those who systematically run through your city raping the poor, are in CONTROL!"

... "Oh yeah, enjoy your stay."
See, Mantik shares my vision of an ideal future...

Except for the "from a distance" part...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.