1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

VolumeScaleRec=1.00000 (VOIP)

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Ideas' started by MozTS, Oct 6, 2005.

1. MozTS

MozTS Us And Them

For the next version of DA2 Could you make this setting VolumeScaleRec=1.00000 instead of VolumeScaleRec=.100000 under [ALAudio.ALAudioSubsystem] in DA2.ini

It makes it so when someone using voice chat I doesnt cut out the volume and maybe people would be more willing to use it.

2. DA|aBsOlUt

DA|aBsOlUt DA GOD

Will be done, thanks.

3. blue.angel

blue.angel New Member

New software that listens to the calls made over internet has been created. Based on the conversations, the program displays ads and services related,

4. phool

phool New Member

How should I setup the Nokia E65 to make a Skype (VoIP) call? I already have my Skype account and I want to setup the internet call through my E65, is that possible? How?