Visual C++ Runtime problem

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Joxer

Jul 4, 2004
Hi,

i installed the v31-umod and started FHI. The FHI-Logo appeared, but after a few seconds appeared:

frag.jpg

UT2k4 itselfs is starting in normal way.

UT2k4 with newest patch

Any idea ?

Thx

Joxer

Greetings from Amphipolis ;)

Radiosity

Minty Fresh!
Jan 3, 2003
UK
www.radiant-studios.net
Weird, I had exactly that problem yesterday. Turned out it was a new map called ONS-Ranger causing the problem - the downloaded zip was corrupt. Have you installed any 3rd party maps etc? Anything that could have been corrupted in download?

Turret 49

Doomer at heart
Jun 26, 2004
Radiosity said:
Turned out it was a new map called ONS-Ranger causing the problem

But it's an onslaught map! it should have nothing to do with FHI :con:

Joxer

Jul 4, 2004
Quick reply - Great ;)

@Turret 49: Yes, i mean v3.1 and no, i have'nt v2. Should I ?

@Radiosity: I only downloaded v3.1 - of course i have some custom maps in UT2k4, but no new and all of them seem to be correct. BTW UT2k4 behaves normal.

Joxer

Greetings from Amphipolis ;)

[SNC]SoKoBaN

Jun 25, 2004
www.supernature-clan.de
Joxer said:
I only downloaded v3.1
Do you downloaded only v3.1?
v3.1 is not the complete Mod. It is a Patch for the FHIv3 Mod.
You must download the complete v3 Mod and patch this with v3.1

Oh...i see it is an v3.1 complete Mod aviable.
Sorry ;)

Last edited:

Turret 49

Doomer at heart
Jun 26, 2004
Radiosity said:
Turret 49 - I was using that as an example. In no way did I indicate that the specific map mentioned had anything to do with Joxer's problem.

Oh, ok. :eek:

Joxer

Jul 4, 2004
Using the alternate way considered by [SNC]SoKoBaN, i can start FHI, but only by copying all maps/textures etc. into the normal UT2k4-folders. I did'nt realized that i had to.

Starting with the .bat further produces the error with visual C++.

But now i can play. That counts :lol:

Thx to all.

Scify

Apr 30, 2004
look in your UT 2004 notepad in system file to see what wrong.It should be in there